Tuesday, September 14, 2010

*Calling All Artists!*

As much as I love decorating Sugar Cookies, my latest idea gives you and your kids the chance to be the artist!
Sugar Cookie Decorating Kits!
Just some sweet little canvases and your imagination!
I recently gave one of these kits to a great friend of mine who is an incredible photographer. Diana's daughters put those edible ink markers to work, and the results were beautiful!

These are the perfect activity and treat for any Boy or Girl's Birthday Party!
Each kit comes with:
~1 dozen Large Sugar Cookies with White Icing Canvas~
&
~4 edible ink Markers~
Light Green/Pink/Purple/Orange or Yellow/Green/Red/Blue
$25

Order yours today for a truly unique party experience!

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “*Calling All Artists!*”

Miss Mustard Seed said...

What an adorable idea! I love this.

I am one of the vendors at Wild Rose and I am so hooked on your cake bites. I ate three of them today! It's just wrong how yummy they are. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. :)